ADVERTISEMENT

fbs_100x33.jpg FBS

fbs_standart_250x250.jpg



Accounts

Mini Account: YES Minimum Deposit ($US): $1 (Cent Account)
Standard Account: YES Minimum Deposit ($US): $100
ECN Account: YES Minimum Deposit ($US): $500 (Unlimited Account)
VIP Account: YES Minimum Deposit ($US): $10000 (Total deposit to become VIP)
Base account Currencies offered: USD, EUR

Leverage

1000/1
3000/1
500/1
Ask
   

Lot Size

0.01 Increments: -
0.01 -
0.1 -
Ask -
       

Payment Options

Deposit Options: Debit/Credit cards, Bank Wire, Local Banks, Electronic Payment Systems (for example, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Perfect Money, FasaPay, OkPay, Astro pay and others), Local Exchangers
Withdrawal Options: Debit/Credit cards, Bank Wire, Local Banks, Electronic Payment Systems (for example, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Perfect Money, FasaPay, OkPay, Astro pay and others), Local Exchangers
   

Products

FX and Metals
FX and Metals
FX and Metals
FX and Metals
   

Spread & Commission

Commission: YES Account: On Zero Spread
$20 for 1 standard Lot On Zero Spread    
Both Accounts: Micro (Mini Account) Fixed and other Accounts Variable
2.0 Minimum    
0.5 Minimum    
0.2 Minimum (Unlimited Account)    
Ask    
       

VIP Benefits

Premium Trading Conditions For VIP Clients Both Retail And Institutional: YES
Depositing 30% from the total amount, the Company provides the remaining 70% fro trading, while the client keeps his funds (70%) on his personal bank account for ultimate security
1.Priority in processing deposit and withdrawal requests, 2.Consultations of your own account manager speaking your mother tongue, 3.Priority in resolving all issues, 4.VIP gifts on special occasions, 5.A VIP client at FBS certificate.
   

Trading Terms

YES
NO Mirror Trading Providers: -
YES
YES
YES
MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and Web Trader.
GMT+3
5 Digits
Execution: Market execution Accounts: N/A
10
-
Currenex
YES
NO
YES
YES
NO
YES
33 Exotic Pairs Included: -  
Both
NO
NO
NO
NO
YES
NO
YES
NO
YES
NO
YES
YES
NO
NO
NO
YES
CPA and Revenue Share
Three-level commission payments: you get 15% of the income of your 2nd level partners and 5% of the income of your 3rd level partners. The commission size varies from 10 cents (for Cent type of account only) up to $80 (for Silver on Micro account).
2010 - The best Mini-Forex broker - ShowFx World exhibition
2011 - The best Mini-Forex broker - World Finance
2012 - The most rapidly growing Asian Broker, Best broker in Asia, the best MT4 platform - Global Banking & Finance Review
2013 - Best broker in Southeast Asia - Global Banking & Finance Review
2013 - Best Broker in Asia Region - Word Finance
2013 - The best partnership program - MasterForex-V Expo
2013 - Best trading platform - China Finance Online
2014 - Best Broker in Southeast Asia - World Finance
2014 - The Best Broker in Asia-Pacific Region - International Finance Magazine
2014 - Best Forex Brand, Asia - Global Brands Magazine.
2014 - Best Forex Broker Middle East - Moscow Forex Expo
2014 - Best Forex Broker Asia - Moscow Forex Expo
2014 - Leading in Quality Service to Customer in Indonesia - Indonesia Corporate Platinum Achievement
2014 - World best bonus program on Forex 2014 - MasterForex-V Expo.
2014 - World best partnership program on Forex 2014 - MasterForex-V Expo.
2015 - Best ECN/STP Forex Broker 2015 - MENA Forex Expo
2015 - The Best Broker Insurance & Service. Excellent of The Year - Indonesian Business Award
2015 - Best Broker in Asia 2014 - International Association of Forex Traders
2015 - Best execution 2014 - International Association of Forex Traders
             

Customer ReviewsLeave your reviews
Average Review Times
  • Platform - Performance, Usability(0/5)
  • Pricing - Spreads, Fees(0/5)
  • Features - API, News Service(0/5)
  • Support - Fund Options, Integrity(0/5)
There are currently no reviews.
Login to post review

ADVERTISEMENT

Forex Brokers Listed