Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Front-End/ UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with
the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to
actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX
designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an
active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing interfaces and applications
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Angular 2+, preferably 6.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Material Design.
- Knowledge of a CSS preprocessor like Sass or LESS.
- Experience with Test Frameworks such us Jasmine, Mocha or Jest.
- Experience with version control systems (Git/SVN/Mercurial).
- Familiarity with queues would be considered an advantage.
- An eye for detail and a sense of visual coherence.
- Some experience in building REST APIs in node.js would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English Language.