Duties & Responsibilities
The Senior Data Engineer will be working within our Data Integration Team, on projects involving
real-time data streaming from databases/applications, designing and implementing the DWH and
identifying the ETL processes and mappings between the various systems composing our application
- Expertise in Database technologies, good knowledge of SQL and experience developing
across both Relational and NoSQL.
- Expertise in message queues such as RabbitMQ, MQTT and distributed streaming platforms
such as Apache Kafka.
- Hands on experience in Data Warehouse (DWH) environment with data integration/ETL of
large and complex data sets.
- Hands-on coding experience in Java and Python.
- Data modeling skills and schema design for DWH.
- Understanding of performance tuning and scaling.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) and Visualization platforms such as Tableau.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (with industry experience).
- Proven experience in streaming ETL and distributed streaming using Apache Kafka/KSQL.
- 6+ years of building large scale data-processing systems with 4+ years in Big Data
technologies such as Hadoop and Spark.
- Knowledge of the ELK stack (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana) is desirable.
- Understanding of data analysis and machine learning models is desirable.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry is desirable.
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which
you are applying. Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under +357 25 257 610.