Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage deployments of mission critical systems.
- Configure and deploy servers.
- Manage and deploy micro services.
- Administration and support of the production environments.
- Provide functional and technical specifications for new software systems and deployments.
- Provide suggestions and solutions for new technologies and products that can be used by
- Implement best practices and standard operating procedures to ensure secure and reliable
- Excellent Linux server administration skills.
- Experience in managing node.js apps and nosql/mongodb dockers.
- Experience with cloud technologies AWS/Google Cloud.
- Previous experience with CI/DevOps tools platforms (i.e. istio, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins).
- Good Git skills (comfortable preparing release branches etc).
- Knowledge of securing critical services and patching vulnerabilities.
- Experience/knowledge of server monitoring tools.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Experience with Elastic will be considered an advantage.
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to [email protected] stating the position for which
you are applying. Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under +357 25 257 610.