RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Sets the strategy and gives direction to the department, both the short and the long term.
- Sets up meetings with prospective, new and existing affiliates.
- Manages performance within the team, setting targets to Business Development Executives and Affiliates
Executives and offer ongoing coaching and training.
- Manages affiliate relations, communication and selection and provides solutions and assistance to
- Communicates with affiliates via email and telephone, answering inquiries about the affiliate programs
and best practices.
- Evaluates and optimizes affiliate offerings.
- Manages, monitors and analyses affiliates on daily basis.
- Be fully aware of the agreements between the Company and the Representative Offices and/or Tied
Agents and inform Management in the cases that they are not being followed.
- Lists all pending matters between Company and the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents and
correspond with the relevant departments.
- Maintains a productive relationship with the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents through the ongoing communication with them by acting as a liaison between them and the Company departments.
- Acts as the 'eyes and ears' of the Company achieved via remote communication with the Representative
Offices and/or Tied Agents and physical visits to their offices.
- Ensures that the Heads of each Representative Office and/or Tied Agent stay motivated by addressing any
- Monitors the implementation and effectiveness of any procedures / policies agreed between the
Company and the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents.
- Assists with the planning of corporate events, such as local seminars and expos, in the countries where
the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents operate or any new potential country where the Company
might start operations in the near future.
- Assists the IT Services Department in implementing new operational initiatives and restructuring of any
Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents if needed.
- Assists with the preparation of procedure manuals for all key Company processes, including operational
process, within and across functions as related to the Representative Offices and/or Tied Agents.
- Fluency in English - an additional language will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Business Development role; experience within FX industry is a must
- Experience in working internationally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Will be required to undertake overseas travel several times per year
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary
and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work
environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.