Who we Are?
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies,
offering trading services with a prime focus on CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities,Bonds and Cryptocurrencies.
Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySec and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services,
catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades,
while our monthly trading volume is over $100 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from Estonia, Poland, Mexico, Turkey, Ukraine, China, Indonesia and Australia.
We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages,
work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Unique Content development such as strategy, editorial, execution and optimization.
He/She will create and deliver content for all marketing tools like press releases, advertisements, landing pages, brochures, banners and
others while creating a unique content for Market news, technical and fundamental analysis. He/She will create also and implement a dynamic
content strategy for the company’s social media platforms that includes blogs, and forums while developing the company’s brand name through forums.
More responsibilities are described below:
Will need to:
- Maintain and manage website content production in all languages and landing page Optimization.
- Content development (strategy, editorial, execution, optimization).
- Liaise with stakeholders including Business Development, Sales, Design, SEO, and Web Development teams to deliver and optimize content.
- Create and oversee Ad copy and testing for optimum CTR and conversions.
- Creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Produce content for marketing materials (brochures, leaflets, roll up banners etc.)
- Handle public relations and ensure corporate communication is brand-consistent throughout all channels used by Vipro Markets
- Brand reputation management and maintenance of Brand presence both online and offline.
- Listing the Company/Brand in all related directories and review sites and maintaining updated profiles.
- Expand our Broker listing present and assist in public relations
- Email marketing content and optimization for new and existing clients.
- Ensuring that all content is SEO friendly and liaising with SEO team to approve content prior publishing.
- Ensuring that all content is compliant with the Company’s regulation and seek approval from Compliance prior publishing.
- Revised content on all Marketing Materials to comply to any global regulators changes.
- Monthly Website review to check for any non-update content or content which is not comply with the company’s regulatory
- Report to the CMO and assist with any other localized tasks as and when it is required.
Your role will be required to have:
- Fluency in English, both orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Extremely proactive.
- Always act professionally despite highly pressurized environment.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Compliance knowledge in Forex is a Must.
- Experience within the FX or financial services industry.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field or equivalent working experience.
Working with us you will expect:
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
- Attractive Salary based on qualifications and experience;
- Modern and professional work environment;
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction;
- 13th Salary and Other additional benefits.
Make your next Career step and apply to: email@example.com