Who we Are?
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies,
offering trading services with a prime focus on CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities,Bonds and Cryptocurrencies.
Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySec and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services,
catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades,
while our monthly trading volume is over $100 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from Estonia, Poland, Mexico, Turkey, Ukraine, China, Indonesia and Australia.
We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages,
work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will need tohandle all client queries via live chats, emails and phone calls for the Tickmill group; and any other duty assigned by the Head of Customer Support department.
The Customer Support employee will process appropriate verification procedures according to client classifications.
The candidate will be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs.
Your role will be required to have:
- 1+ year experience in a Customer Support position in a regulated financial services company will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a MUST;
- Fluency in any other language, will be consider an advantage;
- College or university degree;
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented;
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications;
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player;
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Working Shift Hours 09:00-18:00(1 hr. lunch break 14:00 – 22:00 | Monday - Friday. Also, flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation.
Working with us you will expect:
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
- Attractive Salary based on qualifications and experience;
- Modern and professional work environment;
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1 day of induction;
- 13 Salary and Other additional benefits.
Make your next Career step and apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org